Currently COIN has one vacancy.
Full stack developer
What’s in it for you?
The COIN association is undergoing a transition from external service providers to a unified software development platform on premises. We work in small agile teams together with our suppliers in order to achieve our goals. Your starting point is to help setup a customer portal for COIN members and their customers. You are responsible for the complete development pipeline and will play an important role in implementing test and deployment processes, as well as automation tooling. This is a great chance to work on IT solutions with community impact, market-wide relevance and used intensely by the Dutch telecom sector. Key concepts include: quality, resilience, scalability and security.
The COIN architecture adheres to the “Twelve-Factor App” methodology and includes the following technologies: Angular, Bootstrap, Sass, Jasmine, Cypress, Git, Java/Spring, Kotlin, JUnit, SonarQube, OWASP, Docker, AWS and Microservices.
- Have HBO/WO work level and thinking
- Can solve complex problems in a structured way
- Have good communication skills
- Are pro-active, creative and inspired
- Are a team player familiar with Agile/Scrum
- Have experience with TDD, DevOps and are willing to learn more about Cloud
- Have a solid background in Java and are enthusiastic about the new possibilities of modern web applications
- Think in solutions and regularly reflect on continuous improvement
- Are curious by nature and want to learn the “new tricks of the trade”
- Encourage active involvement with the rest of the organization
- Want to be a craftsman who is artistic and proud of one’s results
- Can communicate in the Dutch language
- Full-time contract (minimal 36 hours/week)
- Innovative and challenging technical environment where quality stands high above quantity
- Roomy office space where you can work comfortably, modern furniture, a group lunch table, as well as drinks and fresh fruit
- Flat organization with short lines and no bureaucracy
- Good terms of employment, pension, 25 vacations days/year, travel costs
- Laptop and mobile
- Fun place to work
Interested in this position? Please send your CV and a letter of motivation to Kiffin Gish (email@example.com/). Personal references are appreciated. A technical assessment is part of the application procedure.
Would you like to learn more about this position, please contact Kiffin Gish (firstname.lastname@example.org/ +31 657 552871).